Thanks guys for voting! hehehe :) It's been fun reading your comments ... and it looks like maybe number 4 is the most popular! Thanks for your help! It's hard to tell which one would be the most appropriate since I'm obviously biased and think that she looks like a COMPLETE angel and cutie in every single photo :)
Are the voting polls closed yet??? Please don't let them be closed yet! Okay, so down to business. I mean how can you choose? Sofia is such a beauty and too cute for words!!! I can't take it! However, if I had to narrow it down, it would really be a no-brainer for me! NUMBER 4!!! I mean, c'mon, look at those little llants and arms!!!
13 comments:
it's a tie between 2 & 4 for me! :D
hugs,
carolina
p.s. so excited to see you guys in june!!
My wife is forcing me to vote here, damn! Ok, I would say #6 so I can keep doing what I was doing!
I would say that she needs to take more artistic pictures first, but what the heck... I am just her husband and Sofia's father.
Hey, I like this stuff, I can say what I think without being kicked.
Viva Internet!
>wrong, she is here behind me, help!!!<
Number 2!! Number 2!!!! =)
I like both 2 and 4--all of them are cute though!
8, no 2, no 4, no 3, no 5, no 7, no 1, no 6, okay okay .... Number 5. Yes, 5.
-sahar-
It's so hard to choose... but I think between 2 and 4.
Lovely!!!!!!!
She's just too cute ;o)
Love,
Gianni
PS. I'll make David vote too ;o)
All... but if it boils down to most artistic.. I would say 4
Love ,
me.
2 and 4
def...
no...
2
yah
2!
:)
Sjo
hey... see you in may or i punch your face
I changed my mind.. is it too late? I like number 4 the best!! This picture makes me so happy!
Thanks guys for voting! hehehe :) It's been fun reading your comments ... and it looks like maybe number 4 is the most popular! Thanks for your help! It's hard to tell which one would be the most appropriate since I'm obviously biased and think that she looks like a COMPLETE angel and cutie in every single photo :)
Love number 6. Strapped in for the flight and just chillin. .oO"yeah, I'm 7 months old and this seat is mine, move along"
Are the voting polls closed yet??? Please don't let them be closed yet! Okay, so down to business. I mean how can you choose? Sofia is such a beauty and too cute for words!!! I can't take it! However, if I had to narrow it down, it would really be a no-brainer for me! NUMBER 4!!! I mean, c'mon, look at those little llants and arms!!!
Post a Comment