Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Highlights from our trip to Israel: Part 1

Sorry for taking so long to share our pictures with you all :) I've been keeping busy (and my parents busy). I think I've finally gotten over the jet lag though!

We had a great time on our Baha'i pilgrimage to Haifa, Israel! Although, travelling there and back was kinda rough. 15 hours there and almost 24 hours coming back!!!! Jeepers! We did a lot when we were there, but here are pictures of my favorite moments (the first couple of days).

We stopped in Herziliyya on our way to Haifa. I saw a big fish... but got too close.. and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!!!

We went to Zozobra for dinner... mama and papa's favorite place to eat there!

When we got to Haifa it was fan-tabulous!! But all I could think of was sleep.. so I don't remember much. But later the next day we set off on our journey. Here's a picture of papa and me at Fattoush.. an Arab restaurant on Ben Gurion street.

The first couple of nights we had to hop from one place to another trying to find the perfect place to stay. This is what I didn't get enough of (pictured below).


We ran into many friends. Here is Masina from Samoa. I loved her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray - Haifa photos! Am looking forward to some with Caroline and Patrik!

Love, Kitty

gypsy said...

hey! dont you have some photos of the fish eating you?
now you also have a fish eating sofi! how cool is that!

BAWH LOOK AT NEDA HOLDING SOFI!!!

man you are lucky...

muah!