Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Crocs!!

Most who know me.... also know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE shoes. In fact, whenever I walk into a store, the first thing I look for are shoes. My love for crocs started a long time ago when I would spot these rubber style shoes in a variety of bright colors in the shoe sections. I would try them on and run around the store and feel light as a feather. But mom wasn't so convinced. Until yesterday, that is!!! I FINALLY got my own pair of crocs and boy am I loving them!!! I woke up this morning and went straight for my croc shoes... I've been wearing them all day and don't have any plans of taking them off anytime soon... well... unless I have to take a shower or bath.. but even then, I would consider leaving them on. My new goal: to collect as many as I can ;) hehehehe!

4 comments:

Lindsay Lamar said...

Hey Sofia! I just got my first pair of Crocs ever and I love them! I hardly take mine off either :)

gypsy said...

ME TOO!!!!!!!
now i want to get the mary jane style!

Anonymous said...

WOW, Your shoes are beautiful Sofía! I wish I had some too.

Goal said...

Those are some cool shoes sister!!!