We had a 4 hour delay in Atlanta so we decided to explore! It was papa and my first time in Atlanta, Georgia!!
Friday, June 01, 2007
Costa Rica here we come!!
Here we go on another adventure! This time to visit my papa's homeland Costa Rica!!! Can't wait to visit my family and play with my cousins! 
I got a little bored and stole the camera from mama's bag... here's a picture I took of my shoe.
Papa let me look out the window and watch the clouds and people and buildings down below get smaller and smaller.

We had a 4 hour delay in Atlanta so we decided to explore! It was papa and my first time in Atlanta, Georgia!!

Lucky for us there was a really cool aquarium, so of course we had to go. I LOVE LOVE LOVED it!!! Look at that penguin go!
And the beluga whales sure did put on a show for everyone!
After the aquarium and exploring a little more the city, it was time to head back to the airport. We met our friends Justin and Zach there who were joining us on our trip.
We had a 4 hour delay in Atlanta so we decided to explore! It was papa and my first time in Atlanta, Georgia!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There are really sweet pictures! Sasha really liked them! She kept wanting to see more of Sofia! : )
I'm glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment