Such a beautiful sweet girl! Faranak - can you send me your phone number and email and address? A young friend is transferring to the University of Chicago and I'd like to put her in touch with you. She's a new Baha'i and has already been in touch with the Chicago Baha'i Center. Love and hugs, Kitty (kittyschmitz@yahoo.com)
4 comments:
good job dear Sofia!!!
you're just too cute... another video so Sasha can lipsing to you :o)
Well done Sofia!
Sasha loves your videos - she looks at them over and over.
Love
Mima
Such a beautiful sweet girl! Faranak - can you send me your phone number and email and address? A young friend is transferring to the University of Chicago and I'd like to put her in touch with you. She's a new Baha'i and has already been in touch with the Chicago Baha'i Center. Love and hugs, Kitty (kittyschmitz@yahoo.com)
hahahaha i love!!!!
man, if I new the words to the song I could have followed, but alas, I do not...
Post a Comment