And then it was back on the airplane for us... I got cozy with my iPod and watched the Little Mermaid.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Costa Rica part II
I got to meet Sasha in person... I've only known her so far mostly from her photos on her blog. Boy, did I love her! I was always asking mama and papa when I could play with her again and we had a great time together. Here we are playing with baby Ela.


We played a lot! She loved my pink sparkley shoes... I practiced sharing and always let her put them on (mama was so proud of me!). But it wasn't that hard for me 'cause I really like Sasha and she's nice with me.
Here's Tia Gianni with baby Ela :) Ela's grown so much since last time we saw her! Mama said I was cute and chubby just like Ela when I was a baby!

I even got to play with my Abuelo (grandpa) and cousin Joan at the mall....

The morning before we had to leave for the airport we enjoyed a nice Costa Rican breakfast and coffee at a cafe.
I tried to get in as much "play time" with Sasha as I could before we left!

And then it was back on the airplane for us... I got cozy with my iPod and watched the Little Mermaid.
And then it was back on the airplane for us... I got cozy with my iPod and watched the Little Mermaid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Let me guess... the breakfast was at Spoon ?
Post a Comment