Friday, July 11, 2008

Homework!!!

Teacher Aunty gave me my very first homework EVER!!!! Mama and papa were so proud ... made me even more excited about doing it! I'm learning to trace over dots and writing straight and diagonal lines. I've also started writing letters. Here are some photos and videos for you to enjoy. Mama and papa have also noticed that I've picked up on the Indian accent... can you hear it???





I have a great love for reading books now! (just like my mama!)




My ever so proud parents!! (I took this picture myself)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sofia joon, you are SO CUTE! I can't believe how much you have grown! In a few more months I may not be able to understand what you are saying! :-)

Marianna said...

She is just a doll!
M~

Bahiyyeh said...

Dear Sofi, We are so proud or you. You are setting a good example of dedication to school for Bahiyyeh. I think that very soon you are going to think that Mami's and Dady's pronunciation is so incorrect and funny. ;) I love your pronunciation!

tahmina, amir & azamat said...

love the videos!