Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick but mostly treating in the city

This year I was lucky enough to have TWO chances to go trick-or-treating! First, I went to the Fisherman's Warf with my friend Sara where we picked up a couple pumpkins (for free!) and then hit the shops for some treats!


Later, mama and I went to a pumpkin patch to pick up some BIG pumpkins that we could carve.
We really got into the Halloween spirit :)

These poor suckers don't know it... but they're next!For Halloween night I went to my friend's house for a spooky party, and then we all went out together to see how much candy we could slyly coerce from unsuspecting grown-ups using our innocent sweet faces :) Boy, did it work!



We saw some original costumes like this recycling bin... (that's how you know you're in California!)

... and this sushi!!! Overall, I'd say it was a very lucrative night :) Mmmm!

1 comment:

Ralph Broom said...

I see you're quite happy with your loot at the end. There were pumpkins as big as you are! Maybe next year you can carve one into a costume a wear it - the ultimate recyclable costume, and yummy, too!