Wednesday, October 18, 2006

More bucks at Starbucks!

I'm conflicted. It seems mama's habit of drinking mochas has become a daily event!!! I'm not sure I like this addictive behavior ... on the other hand, ... every time we go to Starbucks, she DOES get me a box of chocolate milk.. hmmmm!!! What is a girl to do? If I get my mama to stop going to Starbucks, then that means the end of post chocolate milk hyperactivity for meee!!! Oh dear.


Look at that face!!! That's the face of a mocha addict!!! I gotta do something about this madness!






I tried to take a picture to show daddy how out of hand this was getting... but well... my picture-taking skills are still at the amateur level. Gotta work on that.

2 comments:

~Frooghi's~ said...

this post put a big smile on my face! it's 6:30am, i am cold and hungry ... but smiling :)

love u both!

Diane said...

Mmmm, I go nuts for the Caramel Macciato…I'm so lucky that there is a Starbucks in Vevey, even if it's a little expensive… go every time I get the chance…