This is Kamuni and her daughter Minu. She's 3 years old. We became really good friends, and even though she doesn't talk much and I talk my own Sofi-language, we were still able to understand each other and have a lot of fun! On the car ride there, we were playing peek-a-boo with the same blanket we found in the back seat :)
Papa enjoyed going there too, since he's an architecture buff. He was impressed. Doesn't he look handsome here?!
I took some time to reflect on the meaning of life...
... and the meaning of "do not enter".... hmmmm....
... I guess it DIDN'T mean, come jump in the small fountain pool because mama screamed NO! when I got ready to jump in...
3 comments:
hahaha! That sounds great Mara!! Hey, when are you guys coming to Chicago?! If you need a place to stay, you can of course stay with us!
is sofia flashing the temple in that last shot?
i think she wants to enter ... :)
such cute pictures!!!! my sis would do that too when she was a baby .... especially at the bahai center during Feasts, she would stand in the middle of the circle and flash everyone! we were soo proud of her :) :)
Post a Comment