Sunday, February 08, 2009

Tutu school!

I went to my first official ballet class this weekend!!!! Can you just see the excitement in my face??

Our teacher was a lot of fun! First we did some stretching exercises.




And then she read us the story of Swan Lake...
And we acted out some scenes... here's a "serious" scene...
... and the happy, dancing scene...

... I got really into it.. can you tell?

And at the end we colored a picture of ballet dancers dancing the Swan Lake.

4 comments:

Mamá bahá'´í (Giannina Estevanovich De Marco) said...

This is soo cool, we're thinking of taking Ela to dance classes as soon as she turns 2, she does love to dance as well.

Bahiyyeh said...

I am so happy for you Sofi! This is your dream becoming true.

~Frooghi's~ said...

oh mi gosh, so adorabels!

~Sahar

Julie McKinney said...

What a great and creative "first" ballet class! Sofia looks so cute in her tutu.