Thursday, September 10, 2009

Subtle Hint?

Mama and I went to this cool play place called Peekadoodle, and boy, what a place!! I could play in my own miniature size version of San Francisco complete with Golden Gate Bridge and all... while she got to indulge in coffee at the cafe and catch up on a little light reading.

Here I am giving mama the BIGGEST hint that I could possibly think of without coming right out and saying, "hey, I want a sister!"

4 comments:

Bahiyyeh said...

Auntie Alina:

Oh my Goodness!!
What is the name of your baby Sofi?

So, now that your mama is "Grandma", can you ask her how does it feel to have a grandchild?

I loved the video!

Sieni A.M. said...

like my obgyn told me, "keep the production line coming!!"

Ralph Broom said...

So Sofia, was the hint successful?

Mamá bahá'´í (Giannina Estevanovich De Marco) said...

jajajaja, I LOVE her!!!