Today is a very special day... it's tia Gianni's birthday! We love her so much and are so grateful to have her in our lives. Her warmth and love and loyal friendship is priceless and we cherish it so much! Words aren't enough... truly... Her wit, her charm, her love and laughter, her humanitarian nature, her intelligence are only a few things that we admire so much about her. We love you tia and hope today, and every day, is filled with love and laughter. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
You made me cry, I don't believe I'm all things... but if I am, is because I get inspired by the example and love of the wonderful people that fill my life (you and your momma and daddy are among those people).
I'm the luckiest woman in the world, having all this people that inspire so many beautiful things and that are sooo lovable and enlightened.
Thank you Sofi, your "travesuras" and your beautiful smile brighten my life and my day. Love you sweetie (and your parents too ;o))
Post a Comment